You will need to pay a fee in order to re-register as an ACCA student.

The quickest and easiest way to pay is by credit or debit card over the phone.

You can also pay by cheque/bank draft. To do this you will need to complete a re-registration form.

Residents of joint scheme countries

If you live in a country where ACCA works in partnership with a local accountancy body, as part of a Joint Examination Scheme and Joint Pathway Programmes then you should read the information for residents of joint scheme countries before proceeding.

Disciplinary action

If you were removed from the register of students as a result of disciplinary action that was taken against you, you must contact us first for further information