Do you want to understand and be able to better communicate changes to your employees?
Using a range of learning resources, CrossKnowledge content is produced by a faculty of over 70 of the best authors and business professors from schools around the world and offers extensive practical experience that you can apply in the workplace.
The 10 course Change Management pack will focus on understanding the human dynamics of change and how to act upon it in order to improve business results.
Courses contained within this pack are:
- Getting the team on board when planning for a change
- Day-to-day management of a planned change
- Supporting your team members through change
- Getting to grips with a planned change
- Choosing the right strategy for implementing a change
- Organising a planned change
- Change projects: the crucial role of communication
- Change leadership: some ethical issues
- How to be assertive in difficult situations
- Ensuring cooperation: understanding your key stakeholders