The recession is driving some clients out of business, which in turn is hitting income. Many practices are cutting costs. This often starts with marketing, seen as an expense – understandably, as it is often not easy to see what your money produces. But marketing done properly is an investment, not an expense. You can see what you get for your money.
The course looks at why marketing matters, why potential clients should choose you, the priorities for success, successful direct marketing and finally, developing the brief.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how you can assess your current marketing activities, and decide what other types of promotion will work best for your business
- what aspects of your business differentiates you from your competitors
- how you can target potential clients, and retain your existing clients
- how you can build and develop a targeted marketing database
- how you can maximise your return on investment