Enterprise and entrepreneurship is all about creating and exploiting business opportunities. This course shows you how companies apply enterprise skills to turn their business ideas into successful and sustainable ventures. This course helps you discover the importance of strategic thinking and consider how to develop effective business models, value creation methods and exit strategies. You will also explore the factors that influence success, and learn how to manage entrepreneurial projects through both good times and bad.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- enterprise and entrepreneurship
- how to talk about business ideas
- how to build relationships with customers
- how you can identify growth opportunities
- the long-term entrepreneurial strategy
- knowing what to do if a concept fails