Do you have the confidence to make crucial personal judgements based on qualitative research, experience and gut feeling? Market analysis is not just about the application of analytical techniques to reams of data. While a market understanding must be based on fact, personal judgement can be more important than choosing between two numbers. This market analysis course is about creating a robust framework for analysing markets with a mixture of business strategy, marketing analysis and market research.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- how to break your market down into smaller segments
- how to understand the partner quadrant
- how to explore the different ways to classify a market
- how to use marketing to maximise growth
- how to explore the competitive market.