It is crucial to have a successful working relationship between a manager and their team. Therefore coaching skills for managers are incredibly important and should be a fundamental part of any manager's skill set. The course allows you to learn the latest theories on motivational techniques at work, as well as various ways of giving effective feedback, using examples specific to the accounting and finance industry.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the importance of coaching in the context of your role as manager
- effective coaching methods that will benefit both you and your team
- what motivates you and those around you
- how to choose the right motivational technique for different individuals
- how to use feedback effectively to help individuals realise their potential
- how to get positive results from both motivational and corrective feedback
- how to plan and run successful group feedback sessions.