More and more accountants are being asked to contribute within a project environment.
This module provides a basic outline of the project management role, how to structure a project, the project governance structure and highlights some of the tools available to help manage the process.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- project management methodology
- project governance
- skills required to be an effective project manager
- the tools available for project planning
- how to implement a project plan
- how to evaluate a completed project.