Developing a strategy is no longer the prerogative of company directors. As responsibilities are decentralised, a growing number of managers find themselves at the head of profit centres or new activities and have to come up with proposals for their development. Every team manager must be capable of understanding the company strategy and explaining it to the employees.
This 10 course Understanding strategy bundle, developed by BPP and Crossknowledge, explains company strategy and how companies define own goals and missions.
Courses included in this pack are:
- Managing a strategic portfolio
- Guidelines for drawing up a strategic project
- They keys to the success of a corporate strategy
- Creating value for shareholders
- Mastering SWOT analysis
- Building your strategy at the business level
- The value chain and competitive advantage
- Conducting a cost strategy successfully
- Conducting a differentiating strategy successfully
- Analysing your competitive position