How will you study?
Choosing how you are going to study will be one of the most important decisions you make during your time preparing for your exams.
- Will you study with a learning provider offering face to face or distance learning tuition?
- How do you decide from all the ACCA learning providers offering tuition which will be most suitable for your needs?
There are numerous learning providers and a wide variety of different study methods, so selecting the one which is right for you can be difficult. Taking recommendations from friends and colleagues can provide some guidance, but what is suitable for one ACCA student may not be the best option for another.
Approved Learning Partners
If you choose to study with a learning provider, ACCA strongly recommends you opt for one which is approved under ACCA's Approved Learning Partners (ALP) programme, as you can be sure:
- They have been assessed against ACCA's widely recognised and highly-regarded global best practice benchmarks
- They have access to a range of development opportunities and tools provided by ACCA
- An investigation will be carried out in the event of any complaint you raise.
Choosing a learning provider
Regardless of whether or not you choose to study with one of ACCA’s Approved Learning Partners, there are a number of factors you should consider when choosing a learning provider. Check our list to see if you’ve got it covered.
Find a learning provider
Get started with your studies. Find an Approved Learning Partner now.