Latest AB articles
CPD technical and management articles
Accounting and Business is a rich source of CPD. If you read it to keep yourself up to date, it will contribute to your non-verifiable CPD. If you read an article, learn something new, answer the multiple-choice questions and apply that learning in some way, it will contribute to your verifiable CPD.
- Jacks of all trades: The multidisciplinary trend looks set to prosper
- Interview: Deloitte sets up in Cambodia
- Winning new business means moving out of your statistics comfort zone and into a very different world
- Software gets smart: technical accounting knowledge is no longer enough
- Making the leap: how EY is nurturing Asia’s women
- The dark side of KPIs: unintended consequences
- Reporting grows up: how the focus on non-financials has changed the accounting mood for the better
- Beancounters: ACCA members at iconic food brand HJ Heinz give us the finance function inside story
- The curse of late payment: time for a global solution?
- How assurance is adapting to the rise of integrated reporting
- What does the future hold for healthcare?
- The great KPI swindle: why this measurement can create an inaccurate picture
- Whole of government accounts: the revolution in the way governments account for themselves
More from AB
Sign up for weekly news, technical, CPD and career updates, plus a monthly preview of the magazine