Full details of ACCA's certificate and licensing requirements are provided in this handbook.
Practice information factsheets
- Continuing professional development for practising members
- Do I need a practising certificate?
- Transfer information
- The legal ownership of, and rights of access to, books, files, working papers and other documents
- Continuity of practice requirements
- Internal complaints handling procedures
- Code of ethics and conduct
- Notification requirements
- Monitoring requirements and global quality assurance
- Control and description requirements
- Obtaining professional work
- Professional indemnity insurance requirements
- Professional conduct in relation to tax