ACCA automatically emails an invitation to membership to all trainees whose records show that they have:
• completed the ACCA Qualification exams
• completed the Professional Ethics module
• achieved 36 months’ practical experience in a relevant role, having recorded the detail through the ‘work experience’ section of their online My Experience record, and either
• answered the challenge questions for 13 performance objectives and had these signed off by their workplace mentor
• can confirm their employer has granted them a Performance Objective exemption because they are an ACCA Approved Employer - trainee development stream, holding gold or platinum level. This means that your trainees do not need to complete the challenge questions associated with each of our Performance Objectives.
The trainee then simply has to read and agree to the membership declaration and reply ‘YES’ to their email invitation. The transfer to membership process should then be complete within a further twelve days.