After you have registered to study we will offer you lots of resources and support to help you as you start your journey to achieving your qualification. Below you will find some of the essential things you will need to know once you've registered.
myACCA provides you with access to your own personal account with us. You will be provided with your login details by email once your application has been processed.
Once you have access to myACCA some of the things you will be able to do are:
- register for and pay for exams
- opt to receive exam results by email and text message
- pay your annual subscription
- update your contact details
- access the tools for recording any practical experience you gain whilst studying ACCA.
We strongly recommend you visit your personal account under myACCA regularly so you do not miss any important information on courses for ACCA students and to ensure you are keeping your details up-to-date.
Practical Experience Requirements
Becoming an ACCA qualified accountant does not just involve passing your exams, you also need to complete our Practical Experience Requirement (PER). You can gain your practical experience before, during or after you complete the ACCA exams.
Practical experience is relevant if you are studying for the ACCA Qualification or want to achieve the CAT Qualification under Foundations in Accountancy.
Visit myACCA where you will find:
- your own personal recording tool - My Experience. You will need to use this to record any practical experience you have gained if you are studying for the ACCA Qualification
- foundations in practical experience record (FPER) and summary if you are studying for the CAT Qualification.
Visit the practical experience requirements section of the website and find out what you have to do to achieve your experience.