ACCA is the global body for professional accountants. We offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA's mission is to:
- provide opportunity and access to people of ability around the world and support our members throughout their careers in accounting, business and finance
- achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards
- advance the public interest
- be a global leader in the profession.
ACCA's core values are:
- Opportunity: we provide opportunity, free from artificial barriers, to people around the world - whether students, members or employees and we support them in their careers.
- Diversity: we respect and value difference, embracing diversity in our people and in our output.
- Innovation: we create new and unexpected possibilities, providing innovative solutions for the future.
- Accountability: we accept individual and corporate responsibility for our actions, working together to deliver a quality service and to promote the best interests of our stakeholders.
- Integrity: we act ethically and work in the public interest, treating people fairly and honestly; we encourage the same from others.