Council has 36 members who are elected by our members worldwide and 1 co-opted member. Following the latest elections in September 2013, Council has members from 16 different countries, truly reflecting the diversity of ACCA and its members. A list of Council members and Council's terms of reference are attached below as related documents.
- President: Martin Turner
- Deputy President: Anthony Harbinson
- Vice President: Datin Alexandra Chin JP
Read the welcome message from our President here. You can find out more about our officers and contact them by visiting their pages in the Related Links section.
The Executive Team is the primary decision-making body of ACCA's management and leads the delivery of ACCA's strategy and plans, with ACCA's Chief Executive directly accountable to Council for performance. The Executive Team consists of :
- Helen Brand – chief executive
- Alan Hatfield – director - learning
- Stephen Heathcote – executive director - markets
- Raymond Jack – executive director - finance and operations
- Peter Large – executive director - governance
- Jasmine Lassen – executive director - strategy
- Clare Minchington – executive director - e-delivery
- Darren Parris – executive director - people
- Neil Stevenson – executive director - brand.