As Gold Approved Learning Partner - content you will benefit from the following:
Quality assured study texts and exam question kits (or their electronic media equivalents) by ACCA, demonstrating alignment with ACCA syllabus and study guides.
The award of ALP-c Gold status does not entitle providers to direct access to ACCA's examiners and ACCA's qualifications team or to technical input from ACCA for the development of their content.
Use of exam questions and answers
Electronic media (excluding e-books)
- ALP-c Gold providers may publish exam questions and answers (for as long as these remain available) for all exam sessions via electronic media excluding e-books.
Print media and e-books
- ALP-c Gold providers may publish exam questions and answers (for as long as these remain available) in printed and e-book formats, with the exception of the four most recent exam sessions.*
* use of exam questions and answers in printed and e-book formats (an e-book is defined as an electronic version of a printed book which can be read on a personal computer or hand-held device designed specifically for this purpose and sold independently of a classroom or distance learning course) for the four most recent exam sessions provided as learning materials separately from tuition is an exclusive benefit of ALP-c Platinum approval.
ALP-c Gold logo
Use of the ALP-c Gold logo on material which has been quality assured by ACCA: study texts and exam question kit or their electronic media equivalents only.
ALP-c Gold will receive the following market information bi-annually:
- Total student numbers for the qualification(s) that their approval covers, broken down into regions of the world.
ALP-c Gold who provide materials for one or more of ACCA's variant papers will receive the following market information bi-annually:
- Total student numbers for the paper that their approval covers, broken down into the country for which they supply variant materials.
In addition to the above, ALP-c Gold will also:
- Be entitled to two direct marketing emails per year free of charge to students of qualifications for which they hold approval, providing the content relates to their approved content.
- Be offered exhibition space free of charge at ACCA's biennial learning providers' conference.
Promotion by ACCA
ACCA will recommend the quality-assured content produced by ALP-c Gold to the global student population. ALP-c Gold providers' details will be displayed on ACCA's online Content Provider Directory on www.accaglobal.com and in ACCA promotional, registration and post-registration documentation for the ACCA Qualification and FIA qualifications (updated annually) in any and all formats produced. ALP-c Gold will benefit from advertising opportunities on ACCA's website, in ACCA magazines and e-zines and through ACCA Access, our direct mailing service.
Making an application
Providers should initially email firstname.lastname@example.org to register their interest in ALP-c Gold approval. Applicants are encouraged to provide details of their production schedule for any traditional print media in their initial email.
Fees are charged according to the individual ACCA qualification(s) for which approval is granted.
The annual fees payable for each qualification are as follows:
All qualifications £50,000
ACCA Qualification only (+ variants) £30,000
FIA only £30,000
DipIFR only £10,000
Variant paper only - price on application
Fees will be charged on a quarterly basis, with the first payment due on approval and the remaining three payments due:
- 1 January
- 1 April
- 1 July
No fee is charged on application for approval, nor is any fee charged in the event of unsuccessful applications. Fees are subject to review by ACCA on an annual basis.