By the end of this learning module you will be able to:
- ensure your firm performs audits in accordance with the standards required by its professional body
- increase the integrity of the information contained within financial statements
- contribute to your firm’s risk management process.
This module will cover:
- why quality control matters
- ISQC 1
- ethical requirements
- acceptance and continuance
- human resources
- assignment of engagement teams
- engagement performance
- engagement quality control review
- ISA 220: quality control for audits of historical importance
- ISA 220: leadership
- ISA 220: steps in quality control.
Course description provided by BPP.
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £30 (exc VAT)