By the end of this auditing course online you will have an understanding of the importance of audit quality control and be able to:
- ensure your firm performs audits in accordance with the standards required by its professional body
- increase the integrity of the information contained within financial statements
- contribute to your firm’s audit quality control process.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- why audit quality control matters
- ISQC 1
- ethical requirements
- acceptance and continuance
- human resources
- assignment of engagement teams
- engagement performance and quality control review
- ISA 220 and its relation to quality control and leadership.