Recent economic turbulence has raised the significance of the basic concept of ensuring that a business is a going concern. This course provides a succinct refresher to the subject and a briefing on recent pronouncements from the FRC and APB (APB 2008/1 and APB 2008/10) as well as reviewing the guidance in FRS 18 and ISA 570.
The course contains one module which covers the following topics:
- what challenges are posed by economic turbulence?
- what recent guidance is there?
- what does APB 2008/1 say? (In three parts)
- what does APB 2008/10 say? (In three parts)
- what do company law and accounting standards say?
- what are the responsibilities of directors and auditors?
- what about break up basis?
This course is compatible with iPad/iPhone browsers and android devices.
Course description provided by accountingcpd.net
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £25 inc VAT*
*ACCA members receive a discount on the course fee. Enter the promotional code (found after login) when booking