Issues of trust, transparency, ethics and corporate social responsibility have never been so high on the organisational agenda. Yet recognising ethics in accounting and taking appropriate and effective decisions isn’t easy. The management of ethical accounting dilemmas is important for all professionals as it is never black and white. Discover the challenges of behaving ethically in the workplace and understand the value of corporate social responsibility initiatives in order to consider your own moral values.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the challenges and rewards of behaving ethically
- how to consider your own moral values
- the perspectives that challenge views
- the impact of organisational and cultural contexts
- the value of corporate social responsibility initiatives.