- ACCA members can gain a fast-track entry through free-of-charge credit transfer and exemption when they matriculate for the MSc.
- Entitlement to credit transfer or exemption will be assessed on an individual basis. A maximum of four exemptions from the nine-module programme may be available. These will be available from the Accounting and Finance modules; a further two exemptions will be available from the elective modules Mergers and Acquisitions (successful completion of the ACCA Papers P4 Advanced Financial Management and/or P5 Advanced Performance Management) and Corporate Governance (successful completion of the ACCA Paper P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance). This represents a financial saving of up to £400.
- The programme offers great flexibility: the modular courses can be studied from anywhere in the world, in any order, and without fixed start and end dates.
- Study methods are distance learning or face-to-face study at a global network of centres.
- Every course requires approximately 200 hours of study and is subject to a three-hour exam, held in 350 locations around the world every six months.
For members participating in ACCA’s CPD programme, there is an additional benefit in that courses that are relevant to a member’s current or future job role can count towards the annual CPD requirement.
Further information on the programme can be found by using the 'external links' area.