There are many stories almost every day surrounding various problems, whether they’re external to an enterprise (such as a natural disaster like earthquakes) or internal (such as a failure to comply with regulations). Have you ever wondered why top management were not aware of the serious issues that could affect their particular enterprise and taken evasive action? Find out how the context in which the concept of risk management has developed, as well as the sort of infrastructure and processes it requires, and the impact it has on traditional control systems. Many examples that have made national and international news are used throughout this engaging course.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to define your own professional goals in using social media
- the concept of risk management
- the impact risk management has on a company
- the processes required for risk management to be put in place
- the Bribery Act and its implications
- recent risk management disasters to help avoid future problems
- how to manage the effects of extreme events on a business.