Employment law training is essential for accountants with responsibility for managing people. As part of their role, they should be aware of the legal responsibilities that they hold on behalf of their company. A good grounding in employment law can provide the knowledge and confidence to handle situations with your staff where following legal procedure is a requirement.
This employment law course provides an overview, giving practical and current advice on the key areas that you will come across in the day-to-day management of your staff.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the importance of an employment contract, terms and conditions and how to get it right when recruiting new staff
- employee rights and how to handle situations where an issue may arise with the rights of a member of staff
- the discipline and grievance procedure and the process needed to follow to ensure employment law is adhered to
- how to handle a dismissal by arming them with the legal facts they need to be aware of
- how to access current information on the key aspects of employment law that will support them in their role as manager.