All organisations that handle personal information should comply with the Data Protection Act. Companies need to adhere to strict regulations regarding privacy and disclosure. Yet, as with many areas of the law, the regulations can be complex.
Data protection training enables individuals to understand issues such as choice, consent, transparency, security and the legislation. Data protection courses such as this one teach the correct way in which data should be handled and how requests for information should be responded with.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- your commercial and legal responsibilities
- how to handle data securely, competently and effectively
- how to correctly respond to requests, providing the appropriate information
- putting into place and adhering to the required policies and procedures
- taking the practical steps needed to ensure organisational compliance.