Responsibility for health and safety within an organisation typically lies with appointed managers. However, health and safety training is relevant to anyone within your company, as issues such as the fire evacuation procedure to the correct way to lift a box affect all staff members.
This health and safety course looks at the correct way to comply with regulations and what every member of staff should be aware of from a day-to-day point of view.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- what health and safety is and your own responsibilities, so you can stay safe in the workplace
- how to ensure that you and other colleagues know what the law says and are compliant with the organisation's health and safety policy
- how to minimise any risks to your health by understanding regulations relating to display screen equipment, technology, sign-posting and manual health issues
- the emergency procedures and policies for fire so you can evacuate safely
- reporting and prevention strategies to minimise the chance of an emergency arising.