Responsibility for health and safety in an organisation typically lies with appointed managers. However, there are issues around health and safety that anyone within your company needs to be aware of, from what the fire evacuation procedure is to lifting a box correctly.
This course looks at how to comply with health and safety regulations and also what every member of staff should be aware of from a day to day point of view.
Health and safety enables you to:
- understand what health and safety is and your own responsibilities so you can be safe in the workplace
- ensure that you and other colleagues know what the law says and are compliant with the organisation’s health and safety policy
- minimise any risks to your health by understanding regulations relating to display screen equipment, technology, signposting and manual health issues
- know the emergency procedures and policies for fire so you can evacuate safely
- understand reporting and prevention strategies to minimise the chance of an emergency arising.
Course description provided by accountingcpd.net.
This course is compatible with iPad/iPhone browsers and android devices.
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: £75 (inc VAT)
ACCA members receive a discount on the course fee. Simply enter the promotional code when booking, which can be found after login.