Writing in accounting practice is essential. This course teaches how to apply the rules of grammar to your writing so that you can produce clear, accurate and engaging text, using the right words and constructing the right prose.
Grammar and effective writing for accountants helps you to discover the underlying rules and conventions of writing. The course allows you to consider the impact of your writing decisions and to develop your own writing and editing skills.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the rules of writing and how to apply them
- crafting effective sentences and paragraphs
- how to generate clear, accurate and engaging writing
- the common writing errors and how to correct them
- why it is important to use the correct grammar and punctuation.