As a professional in the accounting and finance field, being an effective negotiator is an important skill to have when dealing with both colleagues and clients. This course will teach you some important techniques and strategies for dealing with negotiation in finance. The negotiation training will also teach you how to plan your negotiations to give them the best chance of success.
Covering all the principles, the preparation and practice of negotiation skills, this course combines theory with practice.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- exploring situations and finding solutions that are acceptable to both parties
- planning all your negotiations effectively
- using constraints and variables to reach an acceptable conclusion for both parties
- identifying your own negotiation style in order to improve
- handling the difficult situations and difficult people you will encounter
- avoiding some of the common traps you may come across in negotiations
- how to prepare in a way that will ensure the best result for you
- when to negotiate and when to say NO!