In order for an accounting firm to be successful, it is important to have a clear understanding of its own strategy - the path that the partners and employees wish to travel. Planning for your firm can help you do this by examining the business and strategic accounting planning processes, as well as more detailed policies that govern the development and implementation of the strategic plan within your firm. This practice management course is part of a series of courses based on the IFAC Guide to Practice Management for Small and Medium Sized Practices and includes knowledge and application modules to help understand the theory.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- how to develop an effective strategy for your firm
- how to manage the internal and external risks a new practice faces
- how to effectively implement your plans for your firm
- how to deal with difficult people when starting a practice
- how to establish benchmarks to manage risks.