Due to the recession, many accountancy practices are cutting costs, which often starts with marketing. But marketing done properly is an investment, not an expense, as you can see what you get for your money. This course provides practical advice on marketing for accounting to enable you to achieve maximum results for your efforts. It looks at why marketing matters, why potential clients should choose you, the priorities for success, successful direct accountancy marketing and finally, developing the brief.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- how to assess your current marketing activities, and decide what other types of promotion will work best for your business
- what aspects of your business differentiate you from your competitors
- how to target potential clients, and retain your existing ones
- how to build and develop a targeted marketing database
- how to maximise your return on investment.