Knowing how to write a business plan is essential for any business. Any successful business will have a track record in determining not only which projects are funded through to completion, but also those that aren't taken forward.
Writing a business plan helps you to create a well-constructed business plan that enables decision makers to better understand the potential project. It also helps the owner of the business plan to fully think through the project so it can be used as a benchmarker to track the success of the project.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- what a business plan is
- how to turn your ideas into a business plan
- the essential components of a business plan
- how to consider relevant external business factors
- how to ensure consistency and accuracy in your business plan
- how to use your business plan as a bench marker for success.