ACCA members now have the opportunity to also become a member of the CMI* - the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence - for an introductory reduced subscription rate and no application fee (normally £50). The exclusive membership rate for ACCA members from 1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012 is CMI Membership £145 (normally £195).
Members will also have the opportunity to apply for the coveted status of Chartered Manager, provided certain criteria are met. Furthermore, those registering for Chartered Manager status using the professional discussion route will benefit from a £200 saving compared with the standard price for pursuing this route. Registering through this route costs £795 + VAT plus the applicable annual subscription rate for the level of membership e.g. Member or Fellow.
Benefits available to members who join the CMI include:
- access to vast and practically based exclusive online knowledge resources
- a free 'ask a researcher' facility, which gives you access to trained researchers, who will seek out an answer to your question
- free subscriptions to Professional Manager and Management Today publications, plus a monthly e-newsletter to keep you in touch in this fast-changing field.
- networking through CMI's new online community and personal branding opportunities
- exclusive access to free downloadable checklists and guides covering all facets of management
- access to CMI's intelligent CPD system allowing you to stay on top of CPD without it eating into your valuable time.
* Subject to assessment of management experience