Exeter is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK with 13,500 students of whom 3,500 are postgraduates. The University has excellent links with business and community organisations and aims to integrate these into all its work.
The University Innovation Centre provides a dedicated support team helping academic staff and students to link their knowledge and experience to communities of practice and the business world.
- graduates of the course will be entitled to use the MA designation
- the MA consists of three modules and candidates receive a qualification for completion of each module as follows:
- module one: Post Graduate Certificate in Leadership Studies
- modules one & two: Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership Studies
- all three modules: MA in Leadership Studies
- study by online learning plus an allocated mentor
- face to face sessions are also available
- ACCA members will benefit from an exclusive 10% discount in course fees, equating to a saving of £1,500 for the complete MA.