ACCA has developed a unique planning tool - the Professional Development Matrix (PDM).
Acting as an electronic coach, the PDM is designed to help you to identify your preferred learning style and the knowledge, skills and expertise you may need in either your current role, or in roles which you are interested in for the future.
It will also help you to produce a personal development plan. The PDM will enable you to:
- evaluate the best and most effective way to obtain CPD
- produce personal role profiles, by referring to other
- members' profiles, that help identify the knowledge, skills and responsibilties required of a specific role
- manage time and resources effectively by prioritising CPD needs and activities
- schedule personal reminders to revisit priorities and CPD plans at a future date.
Access the Professional Development Matrix (PDM) by logging in to myACCA using the realted links at the left of this page.