Examples of how you can gain CPD from an expert briefing include:
- An expert addressing you and other colleagues at a meeting
- Learning from a colleague or coach how to master a new skill area
- Being briefed on how to utilise a new finance, HR or IT system
- Consulting with an expert about an issue you need to resolve in the workplace or for a client (for example a legal or HR expert)
- Receiving a regular email or brochure updating you on a specific area (for example updates on developments in your area of technical specialism).
The evidence examples will help you to consider how you will keep appropriate records of CPD gained through expert briefings.