This course focuses on the recruitment process from the need to recruit arising right through to making the job offer. It is equally well suited to the recruitment of accounting and finance professionals and non-technical staff.
It provides practical advice on writing a good job profile, finding and short listing the right candidates, preparing properly for interview and making the right selection as well as conducting the interview itself.
Recruitment and selection enables you to:
- understand and follow the recruitment and selection process
- profile a job by defining accountabilities, standards and competencies
- write and place an advert which attracts the right candidates
- understand issues of equality and discrimination and their implications
- prepare effectively for the interview
- use effective body language and questioning to get the best out of candidates at interview
- make an informed selection based on appropriate criteria quality.
Course description provided by accountingcpd.net.
This course is compatible with iPad/iPhone browsers and android devices.
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: £75 (inc VAT)
ACCA members receive a discount on the course fee. Simply enter the promotional code when booking, which can be found after login.