Understanding KPI is relatively straightforward. Every student accountant will have learnt about them. Why then is it so difficult to add real value by helping colleagues and internal clients to use KPIs to gain business success? Robin Tidd, an author with 25 years’ experience has observed that businesses are keen to find new ways of understanding information, looking for signposts to actions that lead to real improvements within the business.
Whether you operate from outside a business as a trusted advisor, or from inside as a member of the finance team, you can play a role in ensuring the managers of your business achieve proper control of their processes. This business performance management course provides the tools you need to help your clients and colleagues succeed.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- what sort of plans should come out of the strategy process
- how to model significant performance improvement
- advising clients on estabilishing control systems to achieve business plans
- how to establish the best ongoing review system
- using action review and problem solving meetings
- advising clients how to get the most out of action review meetings
- developing process maps and procedures to help solve problems.