Key performance indicators enable us to control performance. They not only tell us results, but enable us to change them. Robin Tidd argues that any company that uses KPIs but fails to link the blue sky strategic aspiration for the next 3-5 years, within 3-5 weeks, is failing to use KPIs effectively.
Robin has over 25 years’ experience of advising businesses how to make their plans reality and his advice is always based in reality. By linking short term results to longer term goals, he shows how key performance indicators are the key tool for management control.
This course looks at a practical approach to using KPIs to convey results. If the right key performance indicators are used, it is an all-out win for frontline staff, management and owners.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the philosophy of KPIs, so that you can make the best of them and use them well
- using KPIs to tackle some of the stumbling blocks which demotivate their team
- what is involved in implementing the most effective form of management control systems within a few months
- using KPIs to highlight areas of opportunity
- how to set and attain high standards for information analysis and decision making
- using the right KPIs with the appropriate frequency.