Balancing important short term tasks with the completion of critical but longer term project-based work is a key challenge in project management for finance professionals.
This project management course will give you the skills and techniques needed to handle a project successfully, whilst ensuring deadlines are kept and objectives are met.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to overcome any initial stumbling blocks
- what a project is, so you can define what is involved to ensure each stage of the project is understood and implemented effectively
- how to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, by using the correct management tools
- how to maximise your chance of success, by ensuring that your project teams have the right blend of knowledge, experience and perspectives
- how to ensure that the project hand-over and launch goes smoothly so that you can focus on measuring its success
- how to minimise the chance of problems with the project by learning techniques for managing risk and maintaining quality.