Balancing important short term tasks with the completion of critical but longer term project based work is a key challenge for every professional.
This course will give you the skills and techniques to be able to handle a project successfully, ensuring deadlines are kept and objectives are met.
Project management for accountants enables you to:
- overcome any initial stumbling blocks
- understand what a project is so you can clearly define what is involved to ensure each stage of the project can be understood and implemented effectively
- ensure you deliver projects on time and within budget by understanding what management tools to use, how to schedule, plan and cost a project
- maximise your chance of success by ensuring your project teams have the right blend of knowledge, experience and perspectives
- ensure the project hand-over and launch goes smoothly so you can focus on measuring its success
- minimise the chance of problems with the project by learning techniques for managing risk and maintaining quality.
Course description provided by accountingcpd.net.
This course is compatible with iPad/iPhone browsers and android devices.
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: £75 (inc VAT)
ACCA members receive a discount on the course fee. Simply enter the promotional code when booking, which can be found after login.