Are you comfortable on your interview techniques and selecting the right candidate? Learn all about the recruitment process including the initial need to recruit, how to conduct an interview, right through to making the job offer. This recruitment and selection course is equally well-suited to the recruitment of accounting and finance professionals and non-technical staff. Receive practical advice on writing a good job profile, finding the right candidates, preparing properly for interview and making the right selection.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- the recruitment and selection process
- profiling a job by defining accountabilities, standards and competencies
- writing and placing an advert to attract the right candidates
- issues of equality and discrimination and their implications
- how to prepare effectively for the interview
- effective body language and questioning to get the best out of candidates
- how to make an informed selection based on appropriate criteria.