This presentation has been designed to update you on the new and revised IFRS standards, applicable in 2010 and beyond. In the years following the 2005 adoption of IFRS, by EU listed entities, there were few changes to allow for a period of bedding down.
Now however, we are starting to see significant changes, including new standards, and interpretations, stemming from the 2008 improvement project.
This presentation will cover:
- new standards and interpretations applicable for accounting periods commencing on, or after, 1 July 2009 (including the significant changes to IFRS 3 and IAS 27)
- the new standards and interpretations applicable from 1 January 2010
- a description of the significant project to replace IAS 39 with a new standard on financial instruments, IFRS 9
- some other new and revised standards, including minor amendments to IAS 32, IFRS 1
- a tour of the annual improvement projects and other ongoing projects.
Course description provided by BPP.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: £45 (exc VAT)