IFRS Fundamentals, is an e-learning platform designed to help members refresh their understanding of IFRS. After the successful trial of the IFRS modules that we introduced last year, members now have access to over 40 IFRS e-learning courses.
Each module looks at the fundamental principles in one IFRS standard and includes: an explanation of the principles, questions, examples and case studies on the application of the standard. They also address the latest developments issued by the IASB. The module concludes with a quiz that gives feedback on how you did.
The benefits of the IFRS Fundamentals program include:
- access to all IFRS e-learning modules on IFRS for only 99 GBP for 12 months access
- each module takes around one hour to complete – depending on your level of understanding
- modules are continually updated throughout the 12 months you have access
- self-paced learning – anywhere:anytime
- online tracking system to help verify your CPD.
Courses are not suitable for MAC users.
Duration: 1 hour per module
Cost: £99 (exc VAT) for 12 months access