The following presentation looks at IAS 1 presentation. This is a basic standard containing important questions about the main financial statements required for reporting under international financial reporting standards.
By the end of the modules you will gain a good understanding of:
- the scope of the IAS 1 standard
- the important definitions within the standard
- initial recognition of measurement in the financial statements.
The required entities to produce the four main statements:
- the statement of financial position
- the statement of comprehensive income
- the statement of changes in equity
- the statement of cash flows
- the notes to the financial statements.
Course description provided by BPP.
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £30 (exc VAT)