By completing this module you will be able to:
- describe the objectives of IAS 7 and define some of its key terminology
- distinguish between cash, cash equivalents and other assets and liabilities
- identify the main sections of a cash flow statement
- report cash flows from operating activities using the direct and indirect method
- prepare a cash flow statement
- interpret a cash flow statement and identify the advantages of cash flow accounting.
Course description provided by BBP.
Duration: 5 hours
Cost: £49.00 (exc VAT)