By completing this module you will be able to:
- identify the components of the IASB Framework, its status, scope and impact
- revise the general requirements of IAS 1
- identify the need for standard setting and how the international process developed
- establish the objectives, underlying assumptions and qualitative characteristics of financial statements
- identify the main elements of financial statements
- review the structure and content of financial statements.
Course description provided by BPP.
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: £49 (exc VAT)