This module looks at accounting ratios and how to interpret and analyse financial statements. Learn how to look at the performance of a company, their financial position and investment potential.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to calculate a full range of accounting ratios
- analysing financial statements in order to comment on
a company's performance, both in terms of profitability and efficiency
- a company's financial position, current and long-term
- a company's investment potential and performance
- how to explain the limitations of accounting ratio analysis.