The general management's role is to define a vision, specify the organisation's missions, and translate them into operational objectives in the field. It is therefore necessary to choose a method to clarify the process for defining clear objectives and corresponding responsibilities.
What you will learn
- the Anglo-Saxon Balanced Scorecard method gives a view of the company from four major perspectives: financial, customers, business processes, learning and growth
- integrating the method according to the corporate culture.
A reference international method to deploy a strategy.
What you will get
- CrossKnowledge Session – 45 minute e-learning module covering key concepts, practices and managerial behaviours
- CrossKnowledge Essential – a written file for grasping the essentials of a technique or a management concept in just a few minutes
- CrossKnowledge Action Tip – practical advice on how to put learning into practice and apply on the job.
Executives involved in the incremental definition of strategic objectives and who must express them as concrete operational objectives for their staff members.
Author: Daniel Michel
Course description provided by CrossKnowledge.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: £40 (exc VAT)
You will be required to login to the BPP online centre using your membership number and password. Once logged in please select your course from the catalogue to book.