The ongoing debate on corporate governance has resulted in value creation becoming a key factor in financial reports. As a performance indicator, value creation should enhance transparency between financial markets and internal business management, providing an integrated and interdependent view of financial and operational issues. But what exactly is value creation? This session gives you an insight into why this notion has become central to business management.
What you will learn
- why it is necessary to create value for shareholders
- what does value creation mean to a shareholder?
- the difference between operational profit and value creation for a shareholder.
What you will get
- CrossKnowledge Session – 45 minute e-learning module covering key concepts, practices and managerial behaviours
- CrossKnowledge Essential – a written file for grasping the essentials of a technique or a management concept in just a few minutes.
Managers, consultants and staff members eager to understand and pass on the fundamental principles of corporate strategy in action.
Author: Jean-Pierre Détrie
Course description provided by CrossKnowledge.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: £40 (exc VAT)
You will be required to login to the BPP online centre using your membership number and password. Once logged in please select your course from the catalogue to book.