Diversified companies are often faced with the strategic question of how to allocate resources to their different activities. How can you ensure that resources are distributed efficiently? How can you decide which areas of business to focus on, and which ones you should abandon?
What you will learn
- what is the purpose of strategic portfolio management?
- how do you build and analyse a portfolio matrix?
- what criteria should you use ti ensure optimum allocation of resources?
What you will get
- CrossKnowledge Session – 45 minute e-learning module covering key concepts, practices and managerial behaviours
- CrossKnowledge Essential – a written file for grasping the essentials of a technique or a management concept in just a few minutes.
Managers, consultants and staff members eager to understand and pass on the fundamental principles of corporate strategy in action.
Author: Jean-Pierre Détrie
Course description provided by CrossKnowledge.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: £40 (exc VAT)
You will be required to login to the BPP online centre using your membership number and password. Once logged in please select your course from the catalogue to book.