In an increasingly competitive world it is important that you communicate to your clients how you can help them to meet their needs and address the key issues that they face.
The value proposition, done correctly, provides a powerful answer to the question ‘why should we choose you?’ But it should do more, demonstrating your understanding of their issues and differentiating what you do from the competition.
The key is in the differentiation, demonstrating how what you offer gives the client more of the things they want – the value – than competitor solutions.
Value propositions are frequently talked about and generally poorly done. Successful businesses cascade their value propositions down through the organisation, and the organisation has value delivery at the heart of what it does.
The process starts with an understanding of value, and recognition of the fact that what we might consider to be value may not be quite the same from the clients point of view. This e-learning course will help you understand value, recognise the importance of differentiation and help you to build a powerful value proposition for your business.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to understand value and what it means to clients
- how to recognise the importance of defining value from the clients perspective
- how to have a value template against which to measure the three key areas of value
- how to understand the three steps to value
- how to be able to create powerful, persuasive value propositions
- how to win more business!