ADIT overview of benefits
- global benchmark of quality and achievement and an independent means of demonstrating international tax expertise
- portable qualification across borders and industries
- use of the designatory letters of 'ADIT' after your name and the right to describe oneself as an 'International Tax Affiliate of The Chartered Institute of Taxation' upon completion of the diploma
- ACCA members receive a 10% discount on ADIT course fees.
Registration and examinations
The ADIT has three components:
- Paper I: Principles of International Taxation
- Paper II: Advanced International Taxation - Primary Jurisdiction
- Paper III: Principles of Corporate and International Taxation - Secondary Jurisdiction
- the ADIT is freestanding, modular and with no pre-conditions. It allows scope for tax advisors to demonstrate their high level of competence in a "home" country taxation system, and an awareness of an ‘away’ country's system.
Further information, including deadline dates and associated fees, are available in the qualification prospectus. Please use the links under 'related documents' and ‘external links’.
ACCA exclusive discounts
ACCA has negotiated exclusive discounts for members to purchase the ADIT self-study course materials from Tolley Tax Training – a leading provider of study materials for the ADIT qualification.
ACCA members can claim a 10% discount both from the correspondence course and the complete course package, which includes the correspondence course, introductory and revision courses.
Further information is available from the course providers' section of the ADIT website or by telephoning Tolley Exam Training directly on +44 (0)203 364 4500.