17 and 18 June, Colombo, Sri Lanka
ACCA is dedicated to strengthening its partnerships with learning providers with the mutual aim of providing quality tuition support to maximize conversion to membership.
MENASA learning providers' conference is an opportunity for ACCA and its partners to come together to share and discuss information, expectations, aspirations and challenges.
Working together, the conference aim is to find answers to a number of questions including the following:
- What is the role of learning providers/tutors in ACCA's vision of the e-professional
- How can a tutor be more resourceful in motivating students to exam success?
- How can a tutor engage students by tailoring classroom learning to diverse learning styles?
- What learning, engagement and assessment strategies does a tutor need to ensure exam success of a majority of students?
- How do ACCA strategic partners manage ACCA approved learning partners (ALPs)?
- What are the challenges faced by tutors in the region and how are they overcoming the challenges?
- Is there a role for learning providers and tutors in nurturing professional accountants?
- How can learning providers profitably sell ACCA and build their brands?